What is Laser Tattoo Removal?
State of the art lasers will direct energy at the ink in the tattoo for a fraction of a second. The laser energy passes harmlessly through the outer layer of your skin to directly target the tattoo ink. The laser fragments the ink into smaller pieces, which allows the body to absorb the ink and process it naturally. Everyone that comes to us for laser tattoo removal in Cincinnati wants the same thing – COMPLETE removal of their tattoo. No trace of ink remaining. Just clear, smooth, natural skin.
- No invasive procedures
- No downtime
- No harm to surrounding skin
- No wasted expense.
That is exactly what our lasers for tattoo removal can do – SAFE, EASY, EFFECTIVE, AFFORDABLE, DOABLE REMOVAL. No more difficult or embarrassing conversations, no more career limitations or military denials, no more wardrobe limitations, and no more constant reminders of your past and the person you used to be. We all know that the only constant in life is change. Times change. People change. Take Control…
Frequently Asked Questions about Laser Tattoo Removal
- Do the lasers work on all colors? While some colors require more treatments than others, even the most challenging colors will usually fade to a point where they’re nearly impossible to see.
- I have dark skin. Will the laser work for me? Yes, our lasers are safe and effective on all skin types.
- How many treatments will I need for my tattoo to be completely gone? Most tattoos require multiple treatments. At Re.You Studio a customized treatment plan will be established during your consultation. The trained specialist will take into account skin type, location, color, amount of ink, scarring, layering, and age of tattoo to determine the number of treatments and cost of removal for your unique tattoo.
- Do you remove permanent makeup? We do not remove permanent makeup tattoos at Re.You Studio.
- Will I have a scar after treatment? When you follow the aftercare instructions you will receive after your treatment, the chances of scarring are nearly nonexistent.
- Does tattoo removal hurt? Pain is personal and is different for each individual. Tattoo removal treatments are uncomfortable, but easily tolerable as they are completed VERY QUICKLY. Additionally, during your treatment your skin will be cooled with a Zimmer cooler which cools the skin before, during and after treatment – making the treatment as comfortable as possible.
Results of Laser Tattoo Removal Treatments:
Before and After Photos – Amateur tattoos removed in just 3 treatments – the treatments were only about 4-5 seconds long each!
Immediately after laser tattoo removal treatment the area was still somewhat raised, but has smoothed out over a very short period of time!
Laser Tattoo Removal Pricing
At Re.You Studio we strive to make tattoo removal affordable. When you purchase a package of treatments for complete removal, you will receive a discount of 25% off and a complementary after care kit. Because every tattoo is unique, number of treatments depends on numerous factors, schedule a Free Consultation Today.
- $50/sq inch for tattoos 1″-6″ ($99 min)
- $40/sq inch for tattoos 7″-15″
- $30/sq inch for tattoos 16″+ ($750 max)
- Package of full number of treatments paid at time of first treatment: 25% discount with 1 year guarantee and free after care kit ($40 value)
Every treatment is performed by a certified experienced physician, and state of the art laser technology assures the procedure is swift, to the delight of even the most skeptical clients. Schedule your Free Consultation at 513-321-1234 today to learn how Re.You Studio in Cincinnati Ohio will customize your treatment plan and you can finally get rid of that unwanted tattoo!